Communication Media and Technology Junior Analyst [Online / Phone Recruitment]
Lavora Al Cuore Del Cambiamento
Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Communication Media and Technology Junior Analyst
By joining our consulting team, you will work within the Industry Centre of Excellence (ICoE) for communications and media. You will become a talented expert in IT applications supporting telecommunications/media (Smart TV, Telephone Services, etc.) and the latest telecommunications technologies (5G, SDN/NFV, Edge Cloud Computing).
ICoE helps the world’s most dynamic companies to implement great ideas with innovative digital transformation processes using the most advanced technologies.
Help us drive change in the communications and media industry.
Think creatively and work with our innovation team to design new solutions and meet our customers’ needs
- You will work in an international environment with experienced professionals and have numerous opportunities for growth, due to many training courses in Salesforce, eCommerce, Artificial Intelligence, Process Automation, Open Source, Design Thinking, Agile, Program Management. You will have the opportunity to give your team a unique contribution and added value to the customer
- You will support our sales teams in advising and designing the best solution for our customers
- You will put your talent at the service of the world’s most important companies and help them grow by defining new innovative products and services
Le tue caratteristiche
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- You are an empathic person and can communicate effectively
- Where others see limits, you see new approaches and alternative strategies
- You are a recent graduate in Telecommunications Engineering, Electronics, Management or Information Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or Economics or Statistics
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy