Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Mobility - Embedded SW & Simulation Consultant
Become a key player in Industry X transformation projects supporting, as digital expert, our customers in the creation of the next-generation embedded systems. This will require you to put in place all your skills and knowledge, and proactively share new ideas on how things can be improved under multiple aspects.
As part of a team, you will participate in international projects and you will be responsible of:
- Supporting our customers creating the next generation embedded systems to re-define the mobility patterns in the near terms
- Working in tight cooperation with the other teammates and contribute to the tasks backlog to match the defined project milestones
Industry X.0, the speed2value visionaries who roll up our sleeves in multi-disciplinary creative teams. We collaborate obsessively to deliver the highest quality value at lightning speed — we work fast, we work hard, and we work smart. Whether we’re racing ahead of the market on 3D printing technologies, AR/VR and wearables, coding on IoT products, or developing next-level robotics, we build the right product, make ambitious discoveries, and set the pace for what’s next. Join us as we reinvent industries such as Retail Products, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Utilities.
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- At least 4 years of experience in developing and verifying embedded SW using C/C++ language, in documenting and with configuration management toolchains (e.g. SVN/GIT) for the source code versioning and command line toolchains (e.g. Makefile/CMake)
- 4 years practice on embedded system SW design, demonstrating good understanding of common design patterns and SW components interface definition
- At least 2 years of knowledge on DevOps toolchains for the embedded SW, MATLAB, with a particular focus on the modeling of dynamic aspects of the embedded systems, Simulink and Simulink test, demonstrating proficiency both in creating and modifying available models of the system
- At least 2 years of experience on defect tracking systems (e.g. JIRA) to track and follow-up the ticket status toward its resolution, on Linux O.S. demonstrating good knowledge of the Linux bash commands and on scripting languages (python and Linux bash)
- ability to use:
- Vector CANoe/CANalyzer toolchain for testing CAN Bus communication
- YOCTO build environment
- Static analysis toolchains for the source code verification
- GDB for debugging an application via command line
- CAN Bus protocol
- UDS protocol
- Functional Safety ISO 26262
- AUTOSAR v3-v4
- Good track record working with big and small teams
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
Senior Back-End Developer- Accenture Products & Platforms
pubblicato 12 giorni fa
SAP S4 Hana / BTP Technical Analyst for Digital Transformation
pubblicato 15 giorni fa
Full Stack Engineer Architect
pubblicato 22 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.