Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Insurance Research Associate Manager
Accenture Research provides data, analysis and insights to Accenture, working closely with the Insurance Practice Leads and heads of each of the industries, geographies and businesses. We work in three main areas:
- Marketplace knowledge, Data IP, & futures
- Research assets for client work
- Thought capital and industry points of view
As Insurance Research Associate Manager you will help in developing, managing and planning for the research, writing and thought leadership elements across the above three pillars.
Bring your client-focused mentality and an outgoing and confident personal style to Identify the issue, evaluate new data, develop new insight and fearlessly & objectively report for the benefit of our insurance market.
- Build deep relationships with your collegues and senior executives in the practice and work as a team, sometimes responding to requests and sometimes proposing (and selling) research ideas
- Help developing insurance research assets for the Italian insurance practice, prepare C-level presentations and analyses for the Italy-based European Insurance Lead of Accenture and support insurance offerings program
- Manage external relationships (e.g. to insurance associations and analysts) and cure data for the insurance practice (e.g. financial benchmarks)
You will have the scope to expand and build on this role and continue to build deep expertise, and to operate with a certain level of autonomy – building and managing their own book of business. You will find many opportunities to learn and grow at Accenture. The next promotion step is to Manager, with the expectation that Managers have responsibility for leading teams and pieces of the business. Promotion opportunities are not based on time in the role but on the business need (demand) and the readiness of an individual.
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- Established expertise in Insurance industry research, market research, company analyses, industry data analysis (e.g. financial and segmental performance data analysis), strong analytical and issue-based problem solving skills, quantitative skills and modeling skills, business acumen and a client-ready presence and client service mindset who will help increasing the capabilities, offerings and talents for Insurance research
- Passion for and expertise in the Insurance industry
- Issue-based problem solving and structured communication skills
- Quantitative analysis & Business acumen
- Research & writing skills
- Sales and customer management
- Teaming and communication skills
- Tenacity, accountability, personal drive and an eagerness to learn and apply new skills and knowledge
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
Growth Strategy Manager, West
pubblicato 2 giorni fa
Mergers & Acquisition Strategy Manager, South
pubblicato 2 giorni fa
USA NY - New York
Life Sciences Business Strategy Senior Manager
pubblicato 2 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.