Il processo di selezione verrà gestito in virtuale tramite la migliore modalità a tua disposizione. Qualora il tuo percorso di selezione andasse a buon fine, avrai la possibilità di aderire all’Accordo di smart working ove compatibile con l’attività svolta e lavorare da remoto secondo quanto previsto dalle policy aziendali. Grazie!
Who we are? Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients
Meet the CS&S Team
We decode the new, business executives need to re-think their marketing, sales and customer service strategies to improve the customer and partner experience. Using the right mix of technologies, we help them to optimize processes and operations and unleash new levels of connectivity, engagement and relevance.
Consultant/Manager Customer Sales & Service – Pricing Transformation
We are expanding the Capability Network Team in Milan/Rome and we are looking for an experienced and accomplished Customer, Sales and Service Consultant.
Accenture are currently seeking Pricing Transformation resources at Analyst/Consultant/Manager levels to work in our Customer Sales & Service practice. The Pricing Transformation community forms one of the key components of Practice that operates across industry specific groups within Accenture. It is complimented by three other offering groups within Management Consulting; Sales Transformation, Service Transformation and Marketing Transformation.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individual career focus & priorities
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way:
- Capable of building strong relationships and working well as part of a team
- Proven capability in team management comprising both internal and client personnel
- Responsibility for successful execution of project deliverables
- Process analysis and design
- Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders, including engagement at the senior level
- Analytical skills used to derive insight from complex and varied information sources and the ability to draw sound recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including creating presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, and report writing
- Minimum Master’s Degree
- Extensive travel may be required from time to time
Our experts typically have deep knowledge in one and proficiency in several of the following fields:
- Pricing strategy development
- Pricing competency assessment and business case development
- Pricing analytics development
- Pricing process design
- Pricing operating model / organization design
- Pricing related technologies design and implementation (e.g. Vendavo, PROS etc)
We want to hear from candidates with experience gained in Sales and Customer Service / Pricing Transformation or in an industry role for a large organization that can demonstrate some/all of the skills listed above.
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
Technology Advisory Consultant
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network EPM Consultant
Sales Transformation Manager
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.