Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Supply Chain & Operations Consultant | Industry Aerospace&Defense
Help our customers in designing a transformation roadmap and executing projects to improve their supply chain and operations processes/performances, including:
- Analyzing and monitoring performance KPIs across the entire supply chain
- Running supplier development initiatives, spend optimizations, working capital reduction, manufacturing and logistics improvements projects
- Preparing data analysis and reports for the team, leadership and key client stakeholders
- Promoting continuous cross-functional improvements and innovative opportunities/solutions
- Managing relationships with key client stakeholders (typically C-level)
Innovation starts with the foundations of systems. At Accenture you will be the one to redesign them. You'll transform the infrastructure and processes to drive big companies into the future. Express your value by focusing on our customer’s complex architectures as our consultants did for OnePayroll. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-onepayroll-microsoft-accenture
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- From 2 to 5 years’ experience in re-engineering processes in consultancy or operations offices (procurement, supply chain, logistics, manufacturing and continuous improvement)
- Master Degrees in Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Economics
- Analysis and reporting skills (data modelling and database design) and ability to define problems, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and effective innovative solutions
- Participated in one of the following projects: cloud procurement implementation, working capital reduction activities and smart manufacturing/logistics/after sales projects/assessment
- Digital technology awareness (RPA, AI, and Blockchain)
- Aerospace&Defense and high tech relational and interaction skills
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and ideas with peers and management
- You speak and write English at a professional level
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Posizioni simili vicino a te
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.