You will be responsible for creating and maintaining user accounts, developing templates and drafting reports in ServiceNow. You can also participate in requirements collection sessions with IT organizations.
It’ll be your responsibility to maintain documentation of all requirements and the existing environment and to create training materials for administrators and users.
- Implement Incidents, Problems or Change Management activities
- Lead the integration of the customer's CMDB (Configuration Management Data Base) based on the ServiceNow platform
- Manage Data mining and ETL reporting
- Develop Log Analysis
- 1-3 years of experience in enterprise environments
- Experience in the use and management of service management platforms (ServiceNow, Bmc Remedy, Hp ServiceManager are the best)
- Knowledge of WebService, API rest/soap
- Basic skills: ITIL v3, SQL
- Diploma Degree
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.