Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Data Security Consultant
Torino, Milano, Roma
Leads the change of paradigm from a remediation-based approach to a prevention-based one. You will help clients’ business to improve their security posture, grow their resilience by designing architectures and accelerate the data privacy compliance.
Shape the future of secure software delivery and growing confidence in mobile workspace management, supported by the latest technologies.
In our local and global security teams, you will handle the following activities:
- Data Security Solution Design and implementation, for securing structured and unstructured data starting from data discovery and classification to Data segregation, Encryption & Masking and Data Loss Prevention
- Advisory on assessment, building, testing and deployment of innovative data security solutions
- Advisory for GDPR technology landscape
Cyber security requires creative solutions and unconventional ideas which you can shape at Accenture. Alongside our experts, you'll respond to complex cyber-attacks and venture into the Dark Web to defend our customers. Show your passion and skills and be inspired by our teams who have worked for UNHCR. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-unhcr-innovative-identity-management-system?src=LINKEDINJP
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- Bachelor degree in a technical field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications, CIS, MIS)
- Proven experience in Data Security solution design and implementation, Security Architecture design, or an industry role with equivalent exposure
- Knowledge of commercial vendor landscape for Data Security:
- DLP: Digital Guardian, Symantec, Forcepoint, Mcafee, Microsoft
- Discovery & Classification: Varonis, Sailpoint, BigID, Titus
- Data Anonymization: Informatica, Delphix, IBM, Oracle, Thales
- Data obfuscation: Informatica, IBM, Oracle, Thales
- Data Encryption: Gemalto,Thales
- Ability to work independently and make appropriate decisions or escalations with minimal supervision
- It’s a plus the knowledge Security professional certification such as CISSP, CISA, CIPT, ISO27001, SSCP
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better prepare your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policyAccenture is an equal opportunities employer
Posizioni simili vicino a te
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.