Il processo di selezione verrà gestito in virtuale tramite la migliore modalità a tua disposizione. Qualora il tuo percorso di selezione andasse a buon fine, avrai la possibilità di aderire all’Accordo di smart working ove compatibile con l’attività svolta e lavorare da remoto secondo quanto previsto dalle policy aziendali. Grazie!
Content Supply Chain and Advertising Transformation Manager
Contribute to develop new business and operating model transforming traditional and operations capabilities, leveraging on new and cloud-native technologies (data-drive, AI powered automation, platform-based, omnichannel) of the most important Media & Entertainment companies.
- Design and lead transformation programs on core capabilities for Broadcasters and Publishers, with focus on Content Supply Chain (e.g. Content / Rights Management, Content Production and Distribution) and Cross-Media Advertising (Marketing, Sales, Operations)
- Define new offering and campaign strategies from market analysis to solution architecture and business case to transform the e2e video & content supply chain (e.g J2C migration, automation, content production and post-production collaboration, resource allocation) leveraging on cloud-native technologies
- Define new offering and campaign strategies from market analysis to solution architecture and business case to exploit value of Advertising inventories owned by Broadcasters/Publishers
- Identify, assess and shape opportunities exploiting value driven by internal vs. external data (e.g. lead generation, data consortium, inventory extension)
- Design new operating model to leverage on new technologies, new capabilities and elastic infrastructure / workforce, enabled by cloud native techs and AI powered operations in the Media space
- Partnering with main cloud enablers (e.g. AWS, MSFT, Google) and emerging players to develop business propositions in the Content Supply Chain area
- Develop proposals (purpose, estimates, plan) for business development opportunities and present to senior leadership at potential clients
- Coaching and mentoring your team's junior members
Be part of the Strategy & Consulting service and work with global companies leading them into new horizons by solving their biggest business challenges such as digital disruption and future workforce. Find out how your skills can make a difference by making new application solutions into reality – just as our consultants did for TELECOM ITALIA: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-interactive-voice-response-solution?src=LINKEDINJP
Why we would choose you? If the challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- 6-8 years’ experience in a Consulting Firm and / or primary Broadcaster / Publisher and / or Advertising Selling Unit, leading complex transformation programs in the Advertising area (Marketing, Sales and Operations) and in the Content Supply Chain area (Content Production / Processing / Distribution, Editorial and Production Resource Planning, Content Rights Management)
- Knowledge and experience on services and technologies in the Content Supply Chain enabled by global (e.g. AWS, Google, Salesforce, MSFT) and industry-specific players (e.g. Arvato, Operative, Avid, Vizrt)
- Knowledge and experience on technologies and platform supporting Linear and Non-Linear Advertising business (e.g. DSP/SSP, ML/AI, blockchain, data monetization techniques, cross-media and self-enabled buying/sales)
- Experience in processes, technologies and operating model transformation in Broadcaster / Publisher core operations and business
- Ability to operate as a business and technology consulting advisor, shaping transformation and grow opportunities in the media industry
- Experience in managing complex transformation initiatives, involving people both part and outside your organization
- Direct responsibility on Project Delivery budgets
- Attitude to operate as a people developer
- Familiarity with Media and Communication local and European industry
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Graduate’s Degree
- You speak and write English fluently
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
- You love to share and learn different things
Are you determined to face and beat the challenges this role brings even if you don't have the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
USA IL - Chicago
Clinical Innovation Provider Senior Manager
Federal - Visualization Analyst
USA IL - Chicago
Clinical Innovation Risk Adjustment Manager
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.