Il processo di selezione verrà gestito in virtuale tramite la migliore modalità a tua disposizione. Grazie.
Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Health & Life Science Senior Manager
Join our team and help our clients to streamline technology, processes and harness the power of data, to remain competitive within today’s changing Scientific Informatics Ecosystem, in a new HUB focused on R&D within the European market.
Enhance your knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry combining scientific and laboratory informatics expertise to your strategic and business capabilities. Take part in high complexity project and revolutionize how processes are conducted handling the following activities:
- Improve productivity efficiency and innovation in drug discovery
- Uncover patient safety impacts from existing products and better manage the risks of new one
- Ensure the availability of secure collaboration tools (seamless collaboration with external research centers and patients)
- Deploy intelligent analysis and data flow ensuring faster and better access
- Lead a near-shore/off-shore team
Innovation follows a path which you will help design at Accenture. You'll help customers identify goals and achieve them by guiding them through a technological transformation. Find out how your skills can make a difference by making new application solutions into reality.
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Industry or related
- Knowledge about health with focus on R&D area
- Ability with Artificial Intelligence ed Analytics
- Project Management and team coordination skills
- Ability to interface with the customer and to understand the specific needs
- You speak and write English fluently and the willingness to move in a global environment
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Opportunità di lavoro più recenti
Integration Developer & Technical Analyst - Mulesoft [Online / Phone Recruitment]
Salesforce Solution Architect [Online / Phone Recruitment]
Digital Transformation Manager in area Communication Media & Technology [Online/Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 2 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Con oltre 500.000 dipendenti in oltre 120 paesi, Accenture risolve le sfide più impegnative per i propri clienti offrendo un'ampia gamma di servizi e soluzioni nelle aree Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology e Operations.