Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Team Leader Area Operations
- You will interface with customers, stakeholders and teams and facilitate communication
- You will organise the project management to ensure its quality
- You will define workloads by scheduling deadlines
- You will analyse the differences between forecasts and final balances.
- You will regularly update your reports, and provide a results estimate
Innovation starts with the foundations of systems. At Accenture you will be the one to redesign them. You'll transform the infrastructure and processes to drive big companies into the future. Express your value by focusing on our customer’s complex architectures as our consultants did for OnePayroll. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-onepayroll-microsoft-accenture
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- You have at least three to four years’ experience coordinating people and projects and have customer operations knowledge.
- Participation in Design Thinking sessions and knowledge of Agile methodologies will be considered a plus
- You are passionate about innovation and process optimisation technologies
- You have a master's degree in Economics and Management Engineering.
- You speak and write English fluently
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
- You love to share and learn different things
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Posizioni aperte vicino a te
USA IL - Chicago
FP&A Advisory Senior Manager
USA TX - Dallas
Workday Recruiting- Senior Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
SAP SD/OTC Consulting Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Con oltre 500.000 dipendenti in oltre 120 paesi, Accenture risolve le sfide più impegnative per i propri clienti offrendo un'ampia gamma di servizi e soluzioni nelle aree Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology e Operations.