Location: Washington D.C.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect
- Develops a thorough understanding of the requirements then applies industry best practices and detailed knowledge of ServiceNow to design an optimal solution that supports the business process that meets or exceeds functional requirements.
- Builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to adoption of the best solution.
- Works closely with the ServiceNow Architect to ensure the solution is technically feasible and to identify areas to reduce implementation efforts.
- Assists in quality management reviews and ensures that all business and design requirements are met.
- Plays an active role in configuring the solution and supporting the technical team for any custom development required.
- May also assist and sometimes lead test plan development and execution
- Supports Organizational Change Management (OCM) efforts by providing information on the “to be” solution.
- Leads internal development of business process story / requirement gathering.
- Provides process flow and other system diagramming.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Business or other technical major, OR at least 4 years of recent project management/business operations/business process experience
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- 1+ years of relevant experience in Business Analysis for system design, system architecture, business technical architecture, business system requirements definition, or similar
- 6+ months experience in working in ServiceNow
- ITIL Foundations certified
- Strong written and communication skills
- Effectively develop, refine and document as-is and to-be processes
- Strong problem solving skills to assess process gaps and recommend best practice solutions
- Perform analysis and projects to improve overall quality of work products and processes
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Posizioni aperte vicino a te
USA WA - Seattle
SAP Tech Arch Manager
pubblicato 1 giorno fa
USA TN - Knoxville
New Billing Agent - Flex
Business Process Delivery
pubblicato 1 giorno fa
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Change Management Consultant
pubblicato 1 giorno fa
Life @ Accenture
Entra in un luogo ricco di ispirazione dove potrai dare spazio alle tue passioni e coltivare il tuo talento. Grazie alle tecnologie più all'avanguardia potrai portare innovazione nelle più importanti aziende globali e continuare la tua formazione professionale per fare davvero la differenza!
Formazione e crescita professi
Non smetterai mai di imparare e crescere. Nuovi laboratori, centri di innovazione, Liquid Studios e nuove modalità di apprendimento ti permetteranno di lavorare e collaborare come mai accaduto in passato.SCOPRI DI PIÙ
Con 477.000 professionisti impegnati a servire i suoi clienti in più di 120 paesi, Accenture favorisce l’innovazione per migliorare il modo in cui il mondo vive e lavora, offrendo una vasta gamma di servizi e soluzioni nei settori strategy, consulting, digital, technology e operations.