Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
- You will define the cost and resource plan for the development of engineering projects working with the Project Manager, Project Planner, Document Controller and Finance office for a major international Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation (EPCI) customer
- You will provide instructions to the customer service for purchase requests
- Working with the Purchasing office, you will define the structure of the orders according to the invoicing
- You will be the reference for receiving, checking, and approving project invoices
- You will review the requirements for the registration of the incoming goods (order capacity, changes and order position instructions)
- Working with the Finance office, you will guarantee information on the invoice registration and VAT details
- To support the Project Manager you will analyse monthly orders and open call-offs, checking for any changes or inconsistencies with the project budget
- You will draw up a detailed and complete cash flow and project report to monitor deviations from the budget. You will share this monthly with the customer, team, and Finance office
Innovation starts with the foundations of systems. At Accenture you will be the one to redesign them. You'll transform the infrastructure and processes to drive big companies into the future. Express your value by focusing on our customer’s complex architectures as our consultants did for OnePayroll. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-onepayroll-microsoft-accenture
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- You have at least two years’ experience as a Cost Controller, and you know the Cost Management basic principles
- You know how to use an advanced ERP management system, SAP knowledge will be considered a plus
- You are familiar with management reporting methodologies
- You have an excellent understanding of Excel and macros
- You are a precise, independent person with communication skills
- You have a degree in Economics or Management Engineering
- You speak and write English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.