Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Infrastructure Outsourcing Solution Architect
- As part of an international client-facing team, you will work closely with the customer to understand their needs and meet their expectations. You will suggest the most innovative and competitive Private and Public Cloud, Workplace and Network Infrastructure Architecture solutions.
- You will coordinate the parties involved in the implementation project, interface with suppliers to assess costs, choose the best ideas, manage the finances and update project managers on risks and actions
- You will build a strong sales team network and work in synergy with the delivery teams
- You have two to four years’ experience in a similar role. Consulting firm experience is a plus
- You know the Datacentre, Cloud, network and infrastructure management architectures (e.g.: ITSM, Monitoring, CMDB) and ITIL best practices
- You can use the Office suite without difficulty
- Any experience in project financial management is an advantage
- You have a computer science degree or diploma
- You speak and write in English fluently.
- You love to share and learn different things.
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new.
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.