At Accenture you can imagine a world yet to be. Shape the future at the intersection of business and technology, transform businesses through industry expertise and insights, deal with large digital transformations, power businesses with cutting-edge technology solutions and deliver outcomes through operations. Join us in driving value, shaping new businesses and designing operating models for the future.
Turn your imagination into action. Help our clients generate acknowledged differentiating value.
Analytics & Data Strategist
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
We are looking for an experienced professional (minimum 2 years of experience) to support international clients to design and shape data strategy and to generate value starting from ‘day 1’ leveraging technology, industry knowledge and external data to accelerate the transformation or to empower the execution.
Combining cutting-edge data management methods, technologies, big data and advanced analytics (Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics) and AI (Cognitive Computing, Machine Learning, ...), you will provide consulting services that address challenging client business problems and exploit business opportunities to unlock value.
As Analytics and Data Strategist you will be able to:
- Discover: take part to design thinking workshops to co-create data use cases engaging IT and business stakeholders
- Describe: assess and evaluate client data maturity level
- Co-Create: design and develop client roadmap to become a data driven company
- Scale and Sustain: design, develop and execute machine learning and AI projects to accelerate and empower the data driven transformation
- Minimum of Master’s Degree
- Deep knowledge of big data and analytics architectures and relevant market solutions
- Understanding of emerging technology trends (Big Data, API, RPA, AI…) and impact on both overall enterprise architecture and operating model
- Background in business and in IT architecture, as well as experience in business and IT collaboration
- Knowledge of and passion for technology and digital trends
- Ambition and desire to shine in the newest strategic consultancy environment
- Exceptional presentation skills – ability to convey technology and business value propositions
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English and Italian
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to start your merit-based, rapidly progressing career, coached by experienced executives within a friendly, dynamic and young work environment focused on your needs. You will be challenged by cross-function and cross-industry projects, and will be constantly in touch with international clients and teams. Don’t miss the chance to learn a world renowned working method that will make you a first-class professional. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity policy
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.