Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Destination Services and Corporate
Housing Senior Analyst
- Provide Corporate Housing and Destination Service support including case management for local intra-country assignments and international ICEG assignments (single employees and their family); external provider coordination; budget monitoring; policies and procedures implementation
- Help all levels of employees find realistic short- and long-term accommodation/relocation, explain programme requirements and policies, and provide daily advice and support
- Ensure compliance with local, internal policy and contract requirements through verification and approval of documentation
- Data and document collection, maintain reporting systems which ensure corporate housing and destination services delivery adequacy, quality, and speed
- Review and support payment request monitoring budgets, report changes and recommend corrective actions
- Work with Global Mobility Leadership to identify needs or areas of improvement for existing and new housing needs services, modify or enhance the programme as needed
- Network with CEG team member on GU level issues and activities which occur locally
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- At least two years’ experience organising internal activities (corporate functions) or at customers’ location
- Strong communication, problem solving and team working skills
- A high level of flexibility
- Fluent spoken and written English skills
- A diploma; a degree will be considered a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
- A desire to share and learn different things
- The view that each day is a new challenge and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and meet the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Con oltre 482.000 dipendenti in oltre 120 paesi, Accenture risolve le sfide più impegnative per i propri clienti offrendo un'ampia gamma di servizi e soluzioni nelle aree Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology e Operations.