Consultant Capability Network Sales & Customer Service
Accenture are currently seeking a number of Pricing Transformation resources at exp Analyst and Consultant levels to work in our Sales and Customer Service practice. The Pricing Transformation community forms one of the key components of our Sales and Customer Service Practice that operates across industry specific groups within Accenture. It is complimented by three other offering groups within Management Consulting; Sales Transformation, Service Transformation and Marketing Transformation.
In this role, you will be expected to work seamlessly with our clients' own resources to ensure that the Pricing transformation solution implemented will address their business requirements. Typically you will use your experience to:
- Analyze existing client Pricing capabilities and organization
- Identify opportunities for improvement to existing offerings and contribute to client proposals
- Design best practice pricing transformation principles and solutions (operating models, processes, systems)
- Set-up and manage transformation programmes targeted to improve the client pricing capability
- Improve performance in pricing models across a number of areas including technology, process, organization and people
- Conduct value and impact analysis of proposed changes to the clients pricing environments
Assist with internal development of pricing transformation best practice and assets.
Get inspired by our Capability Network colleagues: watch now
- Capable of building strong relationships and working well as part of a team
- Proven capability in team management comprising both internal and client personnel
- Responsibility for successful execution of project deliverables
- Process analysis and design
- Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders, including engagement at the senior level
- Analytical skills used to derive insight from complex and varied information sources and the ability to draw sound recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including creating presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, and report writing
- Minimum Master Degree
- Extensive travel may be required from time to time
Our experts typically have deep knowledge in one and proficiency in several of the following fields:
- Pricing strategy development
- Pricing competency assessment and business case development
- Pricing analytics development
- Pricing process design
- Pricing operating model / organization design
- Pricing related technologies design and implementation (e.g. Vendavo, PROS etc)
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Posizioni aperte vicino a te
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Con oltre 482.000 dipendenti in oltre 120 paesi, Accenture risolve le sfide più impegnative per i propri clienti offrendo un'ampia gamma di servizi e soluzioni nelle aree Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology e Operations.