What you will do
- Understanding the clients’ manufacturing approach to make production processes more efficient, identifying areas to change and establish action priorities by applying lean manufacturing best practices
- Managing one or more project streams, sharing activities, objectives and deliverables with project managers
- working with the clients’ management to determine the business needs and supply chain and operations requirements
- Qualitative analyses of the client's business processes and data to structure supply chain, operation and sustainability strategies which can be shared internally with project managers
- Developing strategic solutions to archive project goals
- Benchmarking, sector studies analysis, defining the storyline and preparing project documentation
Determination, curiosity and passion are qualities that will help your stand out combined with:
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Consulting Companies and a background in lean manufacturing
- Industry 4.0 solutions and technology knowledge (e.g. AI, big data analytics, IIoT, automation and robotics)
- Solid Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Project) skills
- Business production process tools knowledge (e.g. MES; MRP; ERP;...) or Industry 4.0 is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or STEM
- Fluent written and spoken business English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.