- Define and review conceptual and logical security architecture to secure a client system or environment
- Define security architecture needed for a solution estimate
- Carry out a solution estimation by understanding and articulating estimating factors (e.g. License requirement/model, Infra Requirement and Delivery Effort, etc.)
- Make high-level delivery plans
- Engage with client stakeholders (with the client’s security manager and team)
- Identify, discuss security risks and associated mitigation approach/techniques in a business context
- Understand the threat landscape and apply them in the client’s context
- Understand common security and regulatory compliance regimes (e.g. GDPR, Privacy Laws, PCI-DSS, etc)
- Have knowledge of security patterns (along with their integration approach) and apply them to the client system / environment
- Be aware of products and solutions (Open Source and Commercial) available in the market
- Have enterprise level security delivery experiences in one or more security domain (i.e. end-to-end delivery of a security solution)
You can speak Italian and English and have excellent communication skills, that make it easy for you to build relationships with clients, communicate and interact with technical and business audiences.
- Bachelor’s and above degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Math, or Business; or relevant experience in some of these fields.
- At least a year’s security operations management experience
- At least three years of security operations or security consulting experience
- Good understanding of concepts of architecture and functionalities of products such as SIEM (e.g.: Splunk, RSA Security Analytics, HP Arcsight, IBM QRadar, AlienVault), IPS/IDS, vulnerability management (Nessus/Qualys/Tenable), antispam, web content filtering, WAF, and firewalls.
- Good cloud environment security knowledge.
- Good infrastructure security understanding and a knowledge of its impact on security operations, vulnerabilities, reporting, analytics and monitoring.
- Operational knowledge of system and network security engineering best practices and architecture
- Security related certifications such as CISSP, CISM, GIAC, GCIH are a plus
JOIN ACCENTURE SECURITY AND DESIGN THE MOST INNOVATIVE CYBER SECURITY SOLUTIONS WITH US.
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Posizioni aperte vicino a te
Workday Certified Data Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - QA/Test Lead
SAP Customer and Logistics Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Con oltre 482.000 dipendenti in oltre 120 paesi, Accenture risolve le sfide più impegnative per i propri clienti offrendo un'ampia gamma di servizi e soluzioni nelle aree Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology e Operations.