Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
- You will follow the implementation and management of Risk and Compliance processes for our Delivery Centres and ensure that the relevant documentation follows the quality procedures.
- You will ensure that our Delivery Centres follow procedures and can deal with internal or external audits. You will be responsible for their successful auditing outcome.
- You will check the service quality and reduce the number of incidents to a minimum so that its quality meets our standards’ expectations.
- You will liaise with our colleagues in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America (EALA) area, adapting their quality standards based on Italian regulations.
- You will strengthen your methodological knowledge, conceive and adapt processes that provide you with visibility and direct collaboration with international colleagues.
Innovation starts with the foundations of systems. At Accenture you will be the one to redesign them. You'll transform the infrastructure and processes to drive big companies into the future. Express your value by focusing on our customer’s complex architectures as our consultants did for OnePayroll! https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-onepayroll-microsoft-accenture
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions, this is your chance! To stand out and face them in the best way:
- You have three to five years of experience in Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance and as a consultant.
- You know the Italian and international Internal Audit standards, such as Dlg 231, SoX, 262, ISO 9001, ISO 27001
- Data extraction techniques, database management and analysis, hold no secrets to you
- You have experience in process mapping, key controls identification, controls testing, and issues identification.
- You can develop proposals to improve controls and processes. You have the authority to communicate at all levels thanks to your skills gained over the years.
- You have the abilities needed for a good Project Manager and the accuracy and precision to achieve your goals.
- You have an Economics and Finance or Business Administration degree. A specialisation in CFSA Audit and CIA certifications will be a plus.
- Ami condividere e conoscere ciò che è diverso
- Ogni giorno è per te una nuova sfida e un’occasione per imparare qualcosa di nuovo
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.