Take part in Financial Services projects, get to know Italy’s top bankers, and become involved with a prominent industry leader. Enjoy the challenge of large-scale projects and support companies investing the most on innovation.
The Financial Services operating group serves many increasingly interconnected practices: Banking; Insurance; Capital Markets; Finance & Risk, Distribution & marketing, Human Capital, and Accenture Technology Infrastructure Services. While disparate, these industries directly impact their customer’s environments and are central to sustainable economic growth in developed and developing economies.
As a Banking Consultant, you’ll be responsible for:
- Understanding our clients’ business challenges and identifying solutions to their business challenges
- Working with client teams to design and deliver strategic solutions with the help of functional, digital and industry skills; developing and handling project deliverables including:
- Designing strategies to transform legacy infrastructure into systems based on the latest technology
- Formulation of payments strategy & business cases for payments transformation programmes
- Drafting a major credit card company’s new business strategy, formulating an overseas operations strategy and a next-generation Bank systems plan
- Drafting a cards/payments services business growth strategy plan
- Developing business cases, project road maps and operating and payment architecture models to implement complex solutions and systems for financial institutions
- Understanding and implementing Open Banking / Open APIs
- Business analysis, project management activities such as gap analysis, requirement gathering, functional specifications, issue management, and project planning
- Master’s Degree in technical - scientific or economic disciplines;
- Between one and five years’ experience in a multinational/national consulting company in project / programme management, IT solution implementation, business process redesign and in some of the following:
- Core banking (retail and corporate);
- Credit services;
- Core payments including retail and corporate payments;
- Card transformation;
- Digital & omni channel
- Mobile payments
- Real-time payment architectures
- Understanding of end-to-end process lifecycles in areas such as core banking, payments and credit services
- Knowledge of the main IT application systems in banking companies;
- Fluent in English
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Con oltre 482.000 dipendenti in oltre 120 paesi, Accenture risolve le sfide più impegnative per i propri clienti offrendo un'ampia gamma di servizi e soluzioni nelle aree Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology e Operations.