- You will join a team of experts in architectural design, installation, and configuration of SAP systems. With their support you can set-up environments, manage and maintain SAP infrastructure.
- Ensuring that the systems’ status is always under control by optimising resources and identifying the most appropriate solutions to solve any critical issues and malfunctions detected
- Preventing, managing, and resolving issues that could cause a service interruption, supporting work teams that adapt environments by making changes to correct or evolve existing applications
- You will follow the most modern SAP solutions architecture (Cloud, IoT, Mobile, UX) on international projects using the most advanced technologies
- SAP and DB hold no secrets for you. You will deal with all aspects of their management: installation, system monitoring, performance and tuning, updates and OSS notes, job management, transport and change requests
Innovation follows a path which you will help design at Accenture. You'll help customers identify goals and achieve them by guiding them through a technological transformation. Find out how your skills can make a difference by making new application solutions into reality – just as our consultants did for Coop Italia. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-coop-italia
Why we would choose you? If these goals reflect your ambitions you have the chance to stand out and face new challenges in the best way however there are some needed requirements to be successful and make a significant contribution:
- You have at least a year’s SAP systems work experience
- You know the basics of computing, Microsoft and Linux operating systems and relational databases
- With your previous consulting experience, you have become an expert communicator and developed remarkable relational skills
- Team work motivates you and you are at ease when cooperating in international environments.
- You know how to organise your work logically and rationally. You are autonomous, authoritative and goal-oriented.
- You have a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics
- You communicate naturally in English.
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Posizioni aperte vicino a te
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Con oltre 482.000 dipendenti in oltre 120 paesi, Accenture risolve le sfide più impegnative per i propri clienti offrendo un'ampia gamma di servizi e soluzioni nelle aree Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology e Operations.