- You will join a team of experts in architectural design, installation, and configuration of SAP systems. With their support you can set-up environments, manage and maintain SAP infrastructure.
- Ensuring that the systems’ status is always under control by optimising resources and identifying the most appropriate solutions to solve any critical issues and malfunctions detected
- Preventing, managing, and resolving issues that could cause a service interruption, supporting work teams that adapt environments by making changes to correct or evolve existing applications
- You will follow the most modern SAP solutions architecture (Cloud, IoT, Mobile, UX) on international projects using the most advanced technologies
- SAP and DB hold no secrets for you. You will deal with all aspects of their management: installation, system monitoring, performance and tuning, updates and OSS notes, job management, transport and change requests
Innovation follows a path which you will help design at Accenture. You'll help customers identify goals and achieve them by guiding them through a technological transformation. Find out how your skills can make a difference by making new application solutions into reality – just as our consultants did for Coop Italia. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-coop-italia
Why we would choose you? If these goals reflect your ambitions you have the chance to stand out and face new challenges in the best way however there are some needed requirements to be successful and make a significant contribution:
- You have at least a year’s SAP systems work experience
- You know the basics of computing, Microsoft and Linux operating systems and relational databases
- With your previous consulting experience, you have become an expert communicator and developed remarkable relational skills
- Team work motivates you and you are at ease when cooperating in international environments.
- You know how to organise your work logically and rationally. You are autonomous, authoritative and goal-oriented.
- You have a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics
- You communicate naturally in English.
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.