- Documenting, reviewing, drafting and negotiating terms and conditions of various agreements and other legal documents (e.g. Supplier contracts, Non-Disclosure Agreements, RFP responses, Statements of Work, etc.) relevant to the CORE (Compliance, Operations, Regulatory and Ethics) support area
- Working on Law 231/2001 compliance program and anticorruption; managing compliance on Data Privacy and Data Security area
- Providing support on drafting agreements with suppliers and guiding internal stakeholders in managing the contractual relationships with suppliers
- Generate and work with data and reports as may be required from time to time
- Counsel, advise and educate company employees regarding legal and risk management issues, safeguarding Accenture interests
Develop/support internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge on
various legal and compliance issues
- You have a degree in Law
- Thanks to 3-4 years of experience you have the knowledge of Law 231/2001, Data Privacy/Data Security and Anticorruption
- You are fluent in English
- You love to share and learn different things.
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.