Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Angular Front End EngineerMilan, Rome, Padova
- You will take part in the design and development of web-based interfaces, components, and applications, using the most innovative methodologies and technologies for global-scale customers and projects.
- You will manage the application lifecycle including mock-up, integration of back-end services, automated testing and release.
- You will work with Business Analysis and Design teams to verify the requirements and visual UX/UI feasibility.
- You will experiment with innovative solutions to improve the performance and usability of the technologies suggested to our customers.
- You will learn how to develop robust, high-performance software following best practices
With technology you will shape ideas and go beyond what you can imagine. At Accenture, you'll design and build the best application solutions to give your customers the chance to achieve excellence. Face the most complex technological challenges and follow the successes achieved by our teams with Towergate. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/cloud-migration-towergate
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions, this is your chance! To stand out and face them in the best way:
- You have experience using the Angular 2+ framework and its Typescript language
- You have a basic knowledge of GIT Version Control software
- You have a technical-scientific high school diploma or Bachelor's Degree
- You can express yourself in English fluently
- You love to share and learn different things.
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new.
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policyAccenture is an equal opportunities employer
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.