You will be responsible for creating and maintaining user accounts, developing templates and drafting reports in ServiceNow. You can also participate in requirements collection sessions with IT organizations.
It’ll be your responsibility to maintain documentation of all requirements and the existing environment and to create training materials for administrators and users.
- Implement Incidents, Problems or Change Management activities
- Lead the integration of the customer's CMDB (Configuration Management Data Base) based on the ServiceNow platform
- Define knowledge base
- Manage Data mining and ETL reporting
- Develop Log Analysis
- 1-3 years of experience in enterprise environments
- Experience in the use and management of service management platforms (ServiceNow, Bmc Remedy, Hp ServiceManager are the best)
- Knowledge of WebService, API rest/soap
- Basic skills: ITIL v3, SQL
- Diploma Degree
- Good knowledge of English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.