- You will learn how to best express your creativity while designing web interfaces: including briefs, concepts, and final layout. You'll understand how to follow up on feedback you've received, addressing visuals on different channels such as desktops, tablets, smartphones and embedded software.
- You will participate during the analysis phase of user tasks and paths to understand their needs to identify the friendliest solutions.
- Usability, minimalism, and simplicity principles will guide you in creating sketches, wireframes and interaction flows.
- You will work with the developers to verify the correct project implementation
- By developing creative thinking you will act outside-the-box, designing international layout trends and pixel-perfect user interfaces.
- Design Thinking will become a part of you – a resource to draw on when facing professional and personal challenges.
- Inspired by your passion and supported by the skills you have acquired; you will know how to distribute information and visually balance the layout to design intuitive and attractive user interfaces.
- You are a student or about to graduate in a course of Digital Communication or Design, with a focus on UX, UI or Visual Designer. Knowledge of the Design System logic, Sketch mastery, Axure RP and Adobe Creative Suite will be a plus.
- You can't wait to apply UX methodologies - research, interviews, personas, task analysis, sitemap, wireframing and prototyping.
- You are passionate about minimal and usable design.
- You have a strong aesthetic sensibility.
- Creativity and attention to detail are your strengths
- You love to share and learn different things.
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.