Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Junior Digital Innovator
Milan, Rome, Turin, Bologna
At Accenture Digital, you will follow the all-round impact of digital transformation on traditional businesses, B2B or B2C business process management.
You will work alongside experienced colleagues who will train you to manage our customer’s projects with increasing autonomy. In our Industry X.0, Applied Intelligence, and Interactive teams you will be able to handle:
- Streamlining of production processes, by IoT and smart application adoption applied to home automation, robotics and automotive areas.
- Data-driven analysis, exploiting Big Data potential in support of a digital strategy
- Creation of smart ecosystems by integrating Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Website and native Apps design – from creative concept to release
- Omnichannel project development and digital channel optimisation (SEO, SEM, e-commerce, etc.) which effectively integrate all sales channels, digital campaigns communication and monitoring.
- Digital channel traffic and customer behaviour analysis, usability and user experience implementation
- Mapping of business processes to identify digital development and transformation opportunities
The digital revolution is Accenture’s beating heart. You'll design solutions that accelerate growth and generate value for our customers. That is where ideas come from, and creative people come together to create unique solutions. Bring your passion into the customer’s business, as our consultants did for COXA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si5KDGH04Zg
Why we would choose you? If these goals reflect your ambitions, you have the chance to stand out and face new positive challenges. There are some requirements for you to be successful and make a significant contribution:
- You are a recent Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, eCommerce & Digital Marketing graduate
- You have a good knowledge of English which helps you adapt in a strongly international environment.
have a Digital Mindset – you are creative, curious, learn quickly, want to
grow, and think outside the box
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA MA - Boston
Customer Insights & Growth Strategy Senior Manager
USA IL - Chicago
Accenture Strategy - Procurement Strategy Consultant
Test Automation Engineer - Northeast
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.