Why an Accenture internship? Because you want to test yourself in the field and find a direction for your future, participating in projects that will transform our customers’ business. Start your career with us, supported by colleagues who will help you grow as a professional.
Financial Services (Banks and Insurance) Consultancy Intern
Milan, Rome, Turin,
Our opportunities are dedicated to students or undergraduates who want a curricular (such as a thesis) or extracurricular internship.
An Accenture internship can be the beginning of your technology and innovation career. You will express your talent within a team of professionals, enriching yourself with new skills through training, and interfacing with those who followed this path before you.
- You will take part in technological transformation and IT architectures and infrastructures redefinition projects in the Financial Services area for some of the most important financial institutions in the country.
- You will be involved in Project Management activities, including the analysis and design of innovative solutions to support our customers in their digital transformation.
- Your contribution will be fundamental in supporting the team in Risk Management and Compliance to implement new regulations for the bank's internal systems.
- You will take part in automation projects to improve the quality and safety of banking processes.
- You will be involved in Change Management and Talent and Organisation activities which define and design new business solutions (market analysis, data analysis, solution design, etc.).
Innovation follows a path which you will help design at Accenture. You'll help customers identify goals and achieve them by guiding them through a technological transformation. Start your career at Accenture and be amazed by the growth opportunities you'll enjoy every day, just like Marta did https://www.instagram.com/p/BpZoi-FA7Rj/ #AccenturePeople
The experience lasts three to six months and may end with a direct hiring. We guarantee for you customised training sessions and a monthly refund.
Why would we choose you for an Accenture internship? Because you’re passionate about new technologies and innovation and have the following abilities:
- The financial services sector fascinates you
- You have an analytical mind and are comfortable with numbers
- You have the grit and determination to take on any challenge
- You are about to earn a STEM (Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics) or Economics master's degree.
- You value uniqueness
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Discover all the courses dedicated to students who want to take a first employment step on our website. Seize your opportunity. https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/opportunita-studenti?src=UNV-32280
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click herehttps://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.