Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Junior System Integration Analyst
Young Master's degree graduates passionate about Technology
Milan – Verona – Rome
- You will start with a training course to develop skills in System Integration design and project management
- Working alongside the customer, you will understand and analyse their requests to define the best technological solution, integrate existing architectures and design new ones
- You will be involved in all project phases, from requirements analysis, solution design, technical documentation preparation, sharing with the development team, up to the final customer presentation
- Together with your colleagues, you will build and manage the applications from product testing, maintenance and launch, to post-launch and user training.
- You will have many opportunities to grow and experience the many aspects of the System Integration Analyst role
- Working with foreign countries and international teams that will involve you in challenging projects in a multicultural, young, and dynamic environment.
With technology you will shape ideas and go beyond what you can imagine. At Accenture, you'll design and build the best application solutions to give your customers the chance to achieve excellence. Face the most complex technological challenges and follow the successes achieved by our teams with VODAFONE: groundbreaking transformation using SAP: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-vodafone-business-transformation-innovative-sap-technology-delivered?src=LINKEDINJP
Why we would choose you? If these goals reflect your ambitions, you have the chance to stand out and face new positive challenges. There are some requirements for you to be successful and make a significant contribution:
- You have a great passion for technology and you can transmit your enthusiasm to those around you
- You speak English well and express yourself naturally
- You have a degree in Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Posizioni aperte vicino a te
Federal - Web Developer
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Con oltre 500.000 dipendenti in oltre 120 paesi, Accenture risolve le sfide più impegnative per i propri clienti offrendo un'ampia gamma di servizi e soluzioni nelle aree Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology e Operations.