Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Milano, Rome, Turin, Verona
The Technology Trainee Programme is a company placement programme designed for Bachelor and Master’s degree undergraduates and graduates in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering and Computer Science.
Don’t worry if you have not acquired IT skills, what we are looking for is curiosity and desire to take this path.
In eight weeks, we will prepare you to help our customers, who will need you to develop projects with innovative Cloud, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Next Generation of Mobile App and Internet of Things technologies.
- Manage the software lifecycle – from design to implementation
- Develop the back-end of websites and main platform apps (Android, Microsoft and iOS)
- Analyse and interpret Big Data
- Innovate traditional business, using new technologies (i.e. Fintech, Insurtech)
- You will begin your internship experience with a paid eight-week training period, on the main programming languages.
- Your internship will continue for another two months, during which you will be assigned to a project where you will apply technical skills acquired during the training.
- After your internship, your growth at Accenture can continue through a 30-month apprenticeship contract.
We’re looking forward to your application!
Why we would choose you? If these goals reflect your ambitions, you have the chance to stand out and face new positive challenges. There are some requirements for you to be successful and make a significant contribution:
- You are a Bachelor or Master’s degree undergraduate or graduate in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering and Computer Science
- You are passionate about emerging IT technologies and would like to build them into your professional future
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Posizioni aperte vicino a te
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Enterprise Architect
Federal - Enterprise IT Network SME
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
Con oltre 500.000 dipendenti in oltre 120 paesi, Accenture risolve le sfide più impegnative per i propri clienti offrendo un'ampia gamma di servizi e soluzioni nelle aree Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology e Operations.