Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
- You will control and manage MySQL HA databases, coordinating performance configuration, installation, and analysis to ensure system integrity and security.
- Working with specialised teams, you will develop complex SQL database scripts and queries to create a high-performance architecture.
- You will carry out performance analysis, monitoring and updating activities using Nagios to ensure performance optimisation.
- You will maintain the database with Root Cause Analysis and Backup and Restore activities to ensure efficiency.
Innovation starts with the foundations of systems. At Accenture you will be the one to redesign them. You'll transform the infrastructure and processes to drive big companies into the future. Express your value by focusing on our customer’s complex architectures as our consultants did for OnePayroll. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-onepayroll-microsoft-accenture
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions, this is your chance! To stand out and face them in the best way:
- You have at least three years’ experience managing and optimising large databases and have used MySQL's data replication functionality with InnoDB Engine (Group Replication and multi-slave)
- You have mastered MySQL Enterprise Monitor
- You know Windows and Linux operating systems, especially Red Hat
- You have worked with AWS/GCP cloud services
- You have a technical-scientific high school diploma.
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policyAccenture is an equal opportunities employer
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.