CONNECT YOUR TALENT.
- Defining and supervising, in agreement with the client, purchasing/procurement strategies
- Identifying, planning and running spend optimization projects (RFx, negotiation, etc.)
- Monitoring and managing purchasing processes, analyzing performance KPIs and identifying improvement opportunities
- Managing relationships with Client key stakeholders (typically C-level)
- Implementing and managing cloud procurement platforms-> Direct implementation experience is a plus
- Master Degrees in Engineering or Economics
- Knowledge of Purchasing and Supply Chain Processes, Knowledge of Major Cloud Procurement Platforms, Analysis and Reporting Capabilities, Relational and Interaction Capabilities
- From 2 to 3 years experience
- Field of origin: Consultancy, Purchasing Office
- Fluent English.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.