Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Field Consultant – Automotive (Aftersales)
- Managing relationships with the Italian sales network of one of the world’s most prestigious car manufacturers, you will handle the after-sales qualitative and quantitative results management and monitoring.
- You will define and implement after-sales activities/processes (including accessories and spare parts sales) ensuring the application of the parent company guidelines for the dealers operating in your area.
- Designing and ensuring the regional CRM and Marketing management.
- Periodically checking the project’s progress according to the plan, highlighting critical aspects and opportunities.
Innovation starts with the foundations of systems. At Accenture you will be the one to redesign them. You'll transform the infrastructure and processes to drive big companies into the future. Express your value by focusing on our customer’s complex architectures as our consultants did for OnePayroll. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-onepayroll-microsoft-accenture
Why we would choose you? If these goals reflect your ambitions, you have the chance to stand out and face new positive challenges. There are some requirements for you to be successful and make a significant contribution:
- You have a degree and at least five years of experience in Consulting, Coaching, Advising Dealer's Sales and After-Sales processes – ideally in the Automotive sector.
- You've managed complex projects and resources
- You have an excellent knowledge of the main Customer Satisfaction Management activities and its related Key Drivers.
- The car market holds no secrets for you
- You can analyse key performance and process indicators and write action plans
- You express yourself in English well
- You are familiar with the Office software package
- You like to drive your car and you don't have problems travelling for business to meet dealers in the region
- You are proactive, can handle critical situations and communicate at all levels, including top management
- You know of no problems, just challenges that require suitable solutions
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.