- Coordinating and facilitating Scrum framework events making sure that the team gives its best without losing sight of the priorities
- You will have to remove any obstacle to work efficiency, advise on difficult choices, define the metrics that can be activated to optimise your team’s productivity
- You will be an Agile Manifesto evangelist and set an example for the team to share and internalise
- Leading the development of a cross-functional Agile team, which can work profitably and autonomously, facilitating the adoption of testing practices to increase predictability
- Facilitating Product and the Business Owner interaction by encouraging the team to give its best
- Measuring the work results to show the improvement of the team's performance
With technology you will shape ideas and go beyond what you can imagine. At Accenture, you'll design and build the best application solutions to give your customers the chance to achieve excellence. Face the most complex technological challenges and follow the successes achieved by our teams with Towergate! https://www.accenture.com/us-en/cloud-migration-towergate
- You've been working in a similar role for at least a year and you are familiar with Scrum operating models and software development fundamentals
- You can use JIRA or other backlog management tools
- You have a high school diploma
- A PSM, CSM or similar certification will be a bonus
- You can express yourself in English
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.