To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their way of working using the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a part of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using your unique abilities.
Contract Specialist – Senior Analyst
Milan, Rome, Turin
- Achieving a high level of understanding of company's major business areas (Consulting and/or Outsourcing) in order to communicate effectively with clients and suppliers and provide relevant advice on contractual related matters.
- Support contract execution by monitoring Accenture compliance with contract provisions, delivery milestones, internal policies obligations and applicable law and regulations.
- Handle the identification, monitoring and tracking of contractual risks and issues.
- Support the negotiation of contractual commercial terms with clients and suppliers and assist with sound business sense the negotiation of legal and technical terms.
- Collaborating with client team and the Legal department, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly.
- Collaborating with company and clients/vendors helping to establish and manage the proper contract (and subcontract) governance.