Join our Accenture Interactive Financial Services team to help our Clients identify, design and analyse new improved native digital business processes.
- Define business digital features and process requirements for banking/insurance customers.
- Analyse and design native digital processes using best-of-breed technologies
- Work with the UX/UI and creative team to obtain the customer satisfaction during the prototyping phase.
- Facilitate between the company and delivery team to ensure the best quality.
- You will coordinate the activities of a working group
- You can develop strong relations with our key clients and partners, building your professional expertise and creating your future.
- Skills and abilities developed during 1-5 years’ work experience in a consulting company or in the Financial Services area.
- Digital Banking/Insurance market sector experience or you have a passion for this area.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Ability to work in a team and an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work with different stakeholders.
- A Master's degree in economics or science.
- Speak and write English fluently.
- You love to share and learn different things.
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new.
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.