- Coordinate a IAM delivery team
- Provide operational support, handle and supervise any escalations
- Assist during solution phases, or confirm estimates
- Develop IAM architecture documents and change implementation, metrics and service improvement plans (SIM)
- Manage incidents and problems (root cause analysis)
You have a natural aptitude for relationships and communication which has carried you to the point where you can lead a team to provide innovative security solutions.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in supporting IAM Infrastructure and Operations
- Design, build or consulting experience on IAM domain
- Proven experience on Oracle IAM suite (OIM, OAM, OID, OUD). Certifications are a plus
- Experience with security technologies including Identity management and cloud platform Access management and Directory management
- IAM design, build or consulting experience and a knowledge of IAM standards and protocols (SAML, OAuth, OpenID)
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and Administration Windows/Linux (RedHat)/Unix. Understanding of various Windows servers such as DC, DNS, IIS, SQL Server etc. is a plus
- After-hours and weekend on-call support during escalations
- Bachelor or college degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders. Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalised training, you will acquire a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional.
Inclusion & Diversity
We offer an environment where differences are respected, and employees are valued solely for their talent. Accenture guarantees equal opportunities for all candidates and welcomes Protected Categories under articles 1 and 18 of law 68/99.
JOIN ACCENTURE SECURITY AND DESIGN THE MOST INNOVATIVE CYBER SECURITY SOLUTIONS WITH US.
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.