- Track a broad range of emerging technologies that are poised to transform the human-machine interface and become deep experts in some of these.
- Dive deeply into application areas that are relevant to Accenture and clients, to understand where the most critical challenges, and most promising opportunities lie.
- Envision, prototype, and pilot new solutions to these challenges by applying deep skills in HCI and related paradigms.
- Explore and define new research projects within the research group’s overall agenda.
- Build on ideas provided by stakeholders and managers to produce high quality deliverables.
- Execute projects through some combination of prototype development, empirical research and thought leadership.
- Participate in their research community by building relationships and serving as a domain expert when working with clients or client teams.
- Participate and serve in the research community (e.g., conferences, consortiums, workshops) and build university relationships.
- Explore and apply for research grants from internal (Accenture partners and clients) and external funding organizations
- Pursue research projects agreed upon with R&D leadership, participating in both their conception and technical development.
- Supervise and mentor more junior researchers and research engineers to successfully complete their responsibilities and assist with career progression
- Build prototypes – bringing concepts to initial implementations – including design, development and testing
- Apply and reshape prototypes in pioneering engagements based on clients’ needs and drive toward successful deployment in the clients’ environment
- Continuously learn new technology areas that are mission-aligned to the R&D group
- Participate in projects as a representative within your area of expertise
- Discuss issues or trends within area of expertise to raise client and/or Accenture awareness
- Act as a contributor in medium critical situations, either internally for Accenture or at client engagement(s) pertaining to your area of expertise
- Contribute to both internal and external thought leadership, both more and less formal, targeted for various audiences.
- Publish and present research papers in top tier conferences, workshops and journals
- Serve as reviewer, technical program community, and/or panelist in conferences and workshops
- Work confidently with internal networks and other thought leaders on key relevant issues.
- Demonstrate expertise internally (e.g. presentations to internal audiences, participates in community of practice, etc.)
- Build deep relationships with teams in partner organizations
- Build deep relationships with researchers from academia and other research labs
- Actively contribute to the technology community and establish external reputation as expert.
- PHD or equivalent experience conducting research / advanced R&D in an area relevant to human-computer interaction.
- 2+ years of experience creating prototypes that apply and test new ideas related to HCI or related areas.
- Experience with Extended and Mixed Reality, Human Machine & Robotics, Adaptive design, Wearables and IoT
- 2+ years of experience developing products or prototypes
- Knowledge of user-centered design methods
- Understanding of user experience research methodologies such as ethnographic research, usability testing, focus groups, etc.
- Ability to travel based on client needs (up to 25%)
- Proven ability to help define and execute against a project plan
- Proven ability to collaborate and work in a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Posizioni aperte vicino a te
USA GA - Atlanta
Capability Network - CFO&EV - Principal
Media Relations – Citizen & Public Service
Marketing & Communications
USA NY - New York
Life @ Accenture
Entra in un luogo ricco di ispirazione dove potrai dare spazio alle tue passioni e coltivare il tuo talento. Grazie alle tecnologie più all'avanguardia potrai portare innovazione nelle più importanti aziende globali e continuare la tua formazione professionale per fare davvero la differenza!
Formazione e crescita professi
Non smetterai mai di imparare e crescere. Nuovi laboratori, centri di innovazione, Liquid Studios e nuove modalità di apprendimento ti permetteranno di lavorare e collaborare come mai accaduto in passato.SCOPRI DI PIÙ
Con 477.000 professionisti impegnati a servire i suoi clienti in più di 120 paesi, Accenture favorisce l’innovazione per migliorare il modo in cui il mondo vive e lavora, offrendo una vasta gamma di servizi e soluzioni nei settori strategy, consulting, digital, technology e operations.