WHERE TOMORROW’S IDEAS TAKE SHAPE.
At Accenture Strategy you can imagine a world which is yet to be. Operate at the intersection of business and technology, handle business, technological or operations strategy, and join us driving value, shaping new businesses and designing future operating models. Turn your imagination into action. Help our clients generate acknowledged differentiating value.
OPERATION STRATEGY CONSULTANT
You will interface with management to understand and meet customer needs through big data analytics, artificial intelligence, RPA. You will work alongside other Accenture experts to achieve your goal successfully.
What you will do
You will interact with Accenture's innovative ecosystems to support major national and international industrial players develop and implement digital manufacturing strategies, using the Agile Method.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the clients’ manufacturing approach to make production processes more efficient, identifying areas to change and establish action priorities by applying lean manufacturing best practices
- Managing one or more project streams, sharing activities, objectives and deliverables with project managers
- working with the clients’ management to determine the business needs and supply chain and operations requirements
- Qualitative analyses of the client's business processes and data to structure supply chain, operation and sustainability strategies which can be shared internally with project managers
- Developing strategic solutions to archive project goals
- Benchmarking, sector studies analysis, defining the storyline and preparing project documentation