WE SEEK DIGITAL ARCHITECTS TO BUILD THE INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE FUTURE.
Accenture Operations creates new business opportunities and enhanced services. We give our clients fast access to advances in technology and processes.
Join us and become part of the world’s largest and most diverse group of business operations specialists. You will help our clients manage change during transition and beyond, drive operational improvements, push business innovations, and create measurable business outcomes. We are sure you’ll be proud of being a part of our team.
USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
What you will do
Your main task will be creating the best UX. In this role you will handle the whole process of acquiring and integrating the product. This will include aspects of branding, design, usability, and function.
You will be a part of a multicultural and dynamic team.
Your main responsibilities:
- Design – Creating information architectures, task analysis and planning a user journey for multi-device products. The job involves creating wireframe concepts, sitemaps, user flows, navigable prototypes and designing responsive and mobile oriented interfaces
- User research - Planning usability testing sessions and defining of test protocols. You will use user insight, analysis, and benchmarks to guide design decisions, heuristics, and competitive analysis
- Design Specification – Define a fitting specification which ensures a quality development within the project’s time-frame
- Data Analysis – Analysis capabilities from Analytics User Experience tools will provide you with the ability to read data to supply redesign recommendations
- Best practice and design consistency – Research and trend analysis through benchmarking and industry research. You will carry out consistency checks of graphics decisions under the brand’s guidelines
- Visual Design – Develop and design a user interface with an innovative "look-and-feel" and a high degree technical feasibility. You will be running projects based around "user-centred” design principles