MEDIA & ANALYST RELATIONS ASSOCIATE MANAGER
Location: Milan Quadrio
What you will do
As member of Accenture Italy Marketing & Communications, the candidate will drive selected areas for Media & Analyst Relations within Italy Accenture’s industry and capability groups. The role includes development and promotion of campaigns in the media and influencers to help prepare the landscape for lead generation and sales and contribute to the corporate imagine of Accenture. The media and analyst relations candidate is expected to work sinergically with the Local Marketing & Communications, Local Leadership and Global Media & Analyst Relations teams.
The candidate is expected to possess excellent writing skills both in Italian and English, have a good knowledge of business and technology media, be able to offer sound professional advice and be able to develop and execute a range of media and analyst strategies.
- Proactively drive media, influencer and analyst coverage in Italy
- Deliver and execute in Italy media plans to promote Accenture in target media and influencer
- Provide timely responses to media and analyst requests. Liaise with and support colleagues in Italy and globally to provide answers
- Offer professional advice to Italy and global media and analyst relations colleagues and internally to stakeholders
- Manage professional working relationships with key journalists and influencers
- Provide media briefing for our spokespeople where necessary
- Work closely and manage relationships with our PR agency
Reports to: Italy Media Relations and Analyst Relations Lead
Supervises: PR agency
External Relationships: Media, influencers, clients, third party vendors, PR agency