What makes the difference
- Advanced Program Management expertise, as a discipline and a practice
- Understanding of design process and significant experience running complex design projects
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and complex environments comfortably
- A self-starter who identifies opportunities and potential problems – addressing them effectively and efficiently
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with and manage a wide variety of professional staff
- A high level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- A natural skill to engage with people at a deep level whether observing or interviewing customers or working with fellow team members and clients
- Experience in growing and mentoring a very dynamic team
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of client organizations
- Ability to cost estimate large range of project types, and to track and meet budgets
- Demonstrable skills and experience in mediation, negotiation, presentation, and conflict resolution
- A strategic perspective on the variety of work that we do
- A passion for representing the human perspective in design and skills in bringing this passion to life for the team
- A visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights about people and behavior in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team
- Professional, flexible, and able to succeed in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to communicate in a clear, consistent, and transparent manner
- Passionate and enthusiastic about excellence and attention to detail
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how your ideas and creativity can come to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Guided by excellent leaders within a structured and customized training framework, you will rapidly build your own professional career. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment by actively contributing to cutting-edge technology and the creation of a genuine digital devolution. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
A world of opportunities
We provide professional and technological services across more than 40 industries and in all business areas. Approximately 425,000 experts in over 120 countries enable us to furnish a wide range of end-to-end services and solutions integrating strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations for 94 of the FORTUNE® Global 100 and around 80% of the FORTUNE® Global 500, as well as governments around the world.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.