WE GIVE NEW MEANING TO DIGITAL EVERY DAY.
JOIN ACCENTURE DIGITAL. TOGETHER WE CAN CREATE DIGITAL SOLUTIONS TAILOR-MADE FOR BUSINESS.
Fjord, part of Accenture Interactive, is a design and innovation consultancy that reimagines people’s relationships with the digital and physical world around them. We use the power of design to create services people love. By combining a human-centered approach with robust methodology, we work with some of the world’s leading businesses to make complex systems simple and elegant. Founded in 2001, Fjord has a diverse team of 1,000 design and innovation experts in 26 studios, including Atlanta, Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Copenhagen, Dubai, Dublin, Helsinki, Hong Kong, Istanbul, London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, New York, Paris, San Francisco, São Paulo, Seattle, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Toronto, Washington, D.C. and Zurich. For more information visit www.fjordnet.com or follow us on Twitter @fjord.
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER - FJORD
At Fjord, strong Program Management is how our teams translate big ideas to real-world impact. Program Managers at Fjord aren’t just Gantt charts and spreadsheets; They’re strategic problem solvers who know what it takes to run uncommon design teams. They partner with Design Leads to lead talented teams through meaningful projects, and can find the balance between design process requirements, client goals and studio objectives.
As a Senior Program Manager, you are responsible for handling the project ecosystem on complex design programs, for proactive collaboration with Design Leads to ensure effective delivery and high quality design work, and for helping to develop the Program Management craft at Fjord. This is your chance to finally work in a Studio that actually gets that good Program Management is invaluable, and knows that when it comes to doing great work, people matter more than numbers and lists. You’ll be part of a brilliant team that does great work and brings real innovation to clients across the globe!
This is your chance to finally work in a Studio that actually gets that good Program Management is invaluable, with a team who knows that people matter more than numbers and lists when it comes to making good work happen, and it all just happens to be with a brilliant team that does great work and brings real innovation to clients across the globe.
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
- Play a leadership role on strategic client programs, partnering with Senior Design Leads to manage cross-functional teams of designers, developers, motion graphics artists, QA, and other internal staff to grow key accounts
- Proactive teamwork between business functions and accounts to ensure minimal risk, maximum profitability and efficiency of project deliveries
- Nurture and manage relationships with new and existing clients; engage in regular communications to ensure clear understanding of customer needs and requirements.
- Coordinate project tracking and management with Fjord & account PMO teams to maintain continuity across Accenture and studio.
- Work with account teams and internal teams to maintain continuity across Accenture and the studio; assume responsibility for project budget tracking and profitability.
- Build the business through selling in Program Management as key enabler to project delivery and success.
- Handle the project governance across projects within key accounts and business groups
- Ensure resource allocation in conjunction with the resource manager across projects and accounts.
Contribute actively to the Program Management discipline within the studio through mentorship, knowledge sharing, and community building activities.