What makes the difference
- Client delivery experience in SAP Security design and implementation
- Proven experiences in analysis and implementation of SAP GRC
- Good knowledge of SAP landscape with focus on security aspects as access control, SAP data security, security event logging
- Understanding of security landscape – Segregation of Duties and GRC, sSDLC, API Security, data protection, application security practices, code testing, etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills both in Italian and in English
We are looking for professionals motivated by passion and intent, knowledgeable about the security landscape and with a software engineering background (preferred) or a strong security testing experience. In the domain of code and application security, digital identity, data protection and risk exposure are meaningful and inherent topics that will expand knowledge and take advantage of a broad security viewpoint.
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, creative, friendly and dynamic environment. Structured and customized training is designed to help you build your own firmly grounded professional career by developing both technical and management skills.
Become part of a global network renowned for the quality of its people and services, manage complex and challenging projects, and test emerging technologies.
When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.