- Design innovating customer digital experience in Banking Industry
- Define E2E business requirements on the main Digital Customer Journey experience for bank customers
- Design native digital customer jounrney processes for the acquisition of new customers and the subscription of major banking products and services
- Lead the relation with our key clients and guide our junior collaborator in their development
- 2+ years of experience in Consulting Companies, Banking, or Insurance about the process of Customer Journey/ core processes of the bank (e. g. C/C opening, home satisfaction, SME loan subscription)
- Good knowledge of the Digital Banking market and national and international best practices
- Ability and real passion for designing creative digital Customer Journey
- Strong curiosity, creativity, sense of accountability, eye for detail, high quality delivery
- Strong knowledge of English and Italian
- Master’s Degree in Management Engineering or Economics
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.