What makes the difference
- 2+ years of experience in Consulting Companies, Banking, or Insurance about the process of Customer Journey/ core processes of the bank (e. g. C/C opening, home satisfaction, SME loan subscription)
- Good knowledge of the Digital Banking market and national and international best practices
- Ability and real passion for designing creative digital Customer Journey
- Strong curiosity, creativity, sense of accountability, eye for detail, high quality delivery
- Strong knowledge of English and Italian
- Master’s Degree in Management Engineering or Economics
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how your ideas and creativity can come to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Guided by excellent leaders within a structured and customized training framework, you will rapidly build your own professional career. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment by actively contributing to cutting-edge technology and the creation of a genuine digital devolution. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.