What makes the difference
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree ranging from Statistics, Mathematics and Computer Science to Business Administration, Finance or Economics.
- 3-4 years of experience in Big Data Technologies (Hive, Impala, Spark, Cloudera, Scala, Hortonworks, Mongo DB) and/or ETL and Data Integration (Informatica, Oracle Data Integrator, Talend, IBM Datastage, etc.) and/or Visual Analytics tools (Qlikview, Tableau, SAS Microstrategy, etc.) and methodologies
- Experience in designing and building solutions for DWH, Big Data, Data Discovery and Analytics
- Demonstrable ability to work creatively and analytically with a strong attitude for problem solving
- Desire to work in an international and challenging environment
- Open and proactive mindset
- Ability to lead a small group of resources, stimulating teamwork and cooperation.
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how your ideas and creativity can come to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Guided by excellent leaders within a structured and customized training framework, you will rapidly build your own professional career. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment by actively contributing to cutting-edge technology and the creation of a genuine digital devolution. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.