What makes the difference
- Bachelor degree in a technical field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications, CIS, MIS)
- Proven experience in Data Security solution design and implementation, Security Architecture design, or an industry role with equivalent exposure
- Knowledge of commercial vendor landscape for Data Security:
- DLP: Symantec, Forcepoint, Mcafee
- Discovery & Classification: Titus, Varonis, Sailpoint
- Data obfuscation: Informatica, IBM, Oracle, Thales
- Data Encryption: Gemalto,Thales
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Ability to work independently and make appropriate decisions or escalations with minimal supervision
- It’s a plus the knowledge Security professional certification such as CISSP, CISA, CIPT
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, creative, friendly and dynamic environment. Structured and customized training is designed to help you build your own firmly grounded professional career by developing both technical and management skills.
Become part of a global network renowned for the quality of its people and services, manage complex and challenging projects, and test emerging technologies.
When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here.Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.