Consulente funzionale per clienti Products: Automotive, Fashion & Luxury, Consumer Goods, Industrial, Pharma, Retail e Travel
You will work in a young and inclusive environment alongside our customers, where innovation is born, and market trends are predicted. Working with experienced colleagues who will pass on the knowledge for you to become an X.0 professional.
You will quickly develop important industry expertise in the relevant business skills, which will allow you to independently manage important transformation projects in different business areas including: Sales & Marketing, Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Procurement.
You will support your team meeting some of these challenges:
- Optimisation and redesign of operating models by identifying the most suitable customer solutions and introducing advanced technological solutions such as AI, RPA, IoT, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence & Advanced Analytics.
- Identification and definition of requirements for the selection and implementation of some of the most innovative ICT platforms for: SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle
- Customisation of different ICT solutions based on customer processes, and support integration with existing IT architectures
- You have a great passion for technology and you can transmit your enthusiasm to those around you
- You speak English well and express yourself naturally
- You have a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or Economics
- You love to share and learn different things.
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Full Stack Developer
Design thinking transformation agilist FS Technology Advisor - Senior Manager+++
Business & Technology Integration
SRE/DevOps Transformation Lead FS Technology Advisor - Senior Manager ++++
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.