We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, working in collaboration with Accenture’s global network of experts.
- Help Boards and the C-suite develop their Cyber Security strategies, governance and policies needed to manage security risks
- Provide innovative and holistic approaches within the following fields: Security strategy, Security transformation, Cyber Risk management; Enterprise Security, Cyber Security assessments, audits and compliance, Business Continuity Management
- Support customers, delivering valuable insights, and designing and implementing business change with a focus on people and process
- Advise customers in understanding the role of Cyber Security by providing actionable guidance that’s designed to future-proof their businesses
- Develop next generation security design and transition approaches by leading security technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
- 3-5 years’ previous experience in the field of Information Security / Cyber Security Consulting
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree preferable in Engineering, Economics or Computer Science
- 2+ years of expertise in either of these areas: Cyber Security Strategy, Governance and Risk, Business Continuity and Cyber Resilience Management
- Relevant consulting, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both in Italian and in English
- Solid project management experience including: defining scope, setting project timelines and milestone, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, and client relationship management
- Demonstrated experience in assessing and reviewing a security strategy and governance program framework that describes the process, controls, organization and infrastructure to manage information security capabilities
- Demonstrated experience with current Cyber Security technologies, industry developments, and market trends, including an awareness of key methodologies and approaches
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented environment
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
- Certified Business Continuity Manager (CBCM)
- Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (C/DRE)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.