What makes the difference
Must Have Requirements:
- 2 + Years’ Experience Solution Development, including:
- Deep knowledge in Public vs. Private vs. Hybrid Solution Development
- Working knowledge of Public Cloud Providers: AWS, Azure, Google CP, Oracle Public Cloud, others
- Working knowledge of Data Management on Cloud
- Development of Cloud Operating Model for a client
- Cloud security Solution Development Experience
- Network Solution Development Experience
- Cloud migration methodologies and processes, including tools used
- Cloud Reference architecture understanding
- Knowledge in ERP and web-based applications, etc.
- Knowledge in DevOps and As-a-Service methodologies
- Executive presentation experience with business acumen
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- 3 years Project or team leadership experience
- Demonstrable ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
Nice to Have Requirements:
- Industry solution development experience within; Resources, Products, Communication Technology, Media, Healthcare and Public Sector, Finance
- C-Suite business acumen
- Delivered in Large Transformational Projects.
- Presales Engineering Experience
- Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, IT Systems Education – Others Engineering
- Certificates from AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Bluemix; Oracle Cloud
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how your ideas and creativity can come to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Under the guidance of highly skilled leaders within a structured and customized training framework, you will rapidly build your own professional career, in terms of technical and management skills. You will manage complex and challenging projects in an international setting, testing emerging technologies and defining the rules of innovation. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.