WE INVEST IN THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: PEOPLE.
- Very good experience on applications such as: Intergraph Smart Plant Suite, Aveva Engineering, PDMS, PDS, CAD Tools
- Ability to support users in technical service requests, and applications usage
- Ability to configure and set up the solution templates based on specific needs
- Definition of technical specifications on different engineering disciplines (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Piping)
- Ability to create and manage 2D / 3D standard objects
- Knowledge of custom development programming languages, such as: C#, .Net, Java, Pl/Sql
- Teamwork experience
- Previous experience in Energy industries (e.g., EPC contractors, Upstream and Downstream companies) or in service companies supporting Energy clients
- Experience on oil and gas capital projects during engineering and construction phase
- Good English knowledge (both oral and written)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.